It was such an amazing surprise when I discovered that I had been nominated for another two awards. These awards include the Liebster award and the creative blogger award. Even though I have previously won the Liebster award it was a great feeling to know someone else had also enjoyed reading my blog enough to nominate it at all.
Before I explain both awards, I’d like to start by saying a big thank you to starlightdaydreamer.wordpress.com who nominated me! Her blog is lovely and you really should check it out.
Having already won one of the awards (the Liebster one), I decided that I would do the same as starlightdaydreamer.wordpress.com and combine them. Therefore I will be answering 11 questions, revealing 5 facts about myself and nominating people. Since that sounds a lot I better just get started.
The Creative Blogger Award
1.Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify them all.
2. Thank and post the link to the blogger that nominated you.
3. Share five facts about yourself.
4. Pass these rules on to them.
Thinking of 5 relatively interesting facts about myself is actually a really difficult task.
1. My favourite genre of books are dystopian.
2. I adore TV shows such as the Vampire Diaries and the 100.
3. I enjoy all kinds of music. My favourites include: Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Fall out Boy, Birdy and Ellie Goulding.
4. In relation to book to movie adaptations, I usually prefer to read the book first. Sometimes this makes me have greater expectations, which can lead to disappointment, but I prefer to get to know the characters via page first.
5. My favourite animals include butterflies, giraffes and hamsters. The first two are quite random but I love hamsters because when I was younger I had two of them as pets.
The Liebster Award
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer 11 questions created by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Come up with your own 11 questions to ask your nominees.
5. Inform the people your nominees that they’re nominated.
Now for the exciting part…my answers to the questions :p
If you could change one thing in the world, one universal decision or idea that everyone just agreed on, or one action that happened and would impact everyone, what would it be?
This is so difficult since there are so many things which I could choose. I think it would be great to make everyone more accepting of one another. I would want everyone to remember that differences aren’t weaknesses they are strengths.
If someone took all the little things you were afraid of (spiders, heights, clown, etc.) and put them together into one giant scenario in order to scare you to death, how would you die?
I am a self-confessed claustrophobic who is extremely scared of snakes (even snake-skin shoes and bags scare me). Therefore I would be in a confined space that is filled with snakes.
If you could change the ending of any book or movie, what book/movie would you choose, and how would it end?
This is such a hard question as I don’t want to spoil the endings of any books or movies. However, I would have to change the ending of Allegiant (the last book in the Divergent trilogy) because a year has passed since I finished reading it and I’m still emotionally scarred. I’m not going to go into detail just in case you are yet to find out what happens or in more literal terms…who dies. I would just like to say that I would most definitely not kill off the *cough lead character cough*.
If you were to choose a quote to sum up your life, what would it be?
This quote doesn’t necessarily sum up my life but it is one of the quotes I choose to live by.
“Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.”
Who would you like to play you in a movie of your life?
Myself. It would be a one woman show :p. Okay, if you haven’t already guessed I was unable to think of anyone. Although it would be pretty epic if Emma Watson wanted to play the role.
You have to put a picture of one thing into an envelope to be sealed and opened in 100 years. What’s in the picture? What do you want the future to see?
I spent a long time considering this question. Would I take a picture of my phone, or a camera or a TV? Then, after I’d listed all those types of things, I realised that I wouldn’t choose to show them any of the technology I own. I would take a picture of my journals and the little notes that I feel are significant. The things I chose to spend time writing down, capturing memories and my thoughts from the time. My journals would reflect who I was and who I wanted to be. Most of all, I would hope that the picture would remind them that there is beauty in simply writing and only needing a pen and paper.
You’ve been set the task to describe inspiration. How do you do it? What does it look like?
It’s the sunrise in the morning, the sunset in the evening and the stars at night. It controls our lives and the emotions we feel during a single day because without it we would cease to live the way we do. We need it to help us strive for things greater than ourselves, to make life more interesting and even more worthwhile. It can take different forms and mean different things but it’s significance will always remain.
If you radiated a colour with every emotion, when was the last time your inner rainbow shone through with multiple emotions and feelings?
About 8 months ago when the summer holidays were ending. I was happy about the amazing time I had in Turkey, sad that I had to say goodbye to my family, nervous about going back to college, stressed about all of the work I had to complete and yet content because the summer holidays had given me time to relax.
If you had to wear an article of clothing every day for the rest of your life, what one thing would you always have on?
Skinny jeans. They are the best type of trousers/ jeans to ever be invented. I love the fact that they are comfy and you can quickly put a presentable outfit together with minimal effort.
Would you prefer to have books with glow in the dark print so you could read at night, or waterproof books so you could read in the bath/shower/rain/underwater?
Definitely waterproof books. There have been many times when I’ve wanted to read whilst I was in the bath but I’ve never been brave enough to actually do it. Plus, I don’t mind reading at night with my fairy lights on so I don’t need my book to be glow in the dark.
If you had to explain to someone why words can mean so much to people, how would you go about it?
Without words we would be unable to communicate, or it would be very difficult. Whether they are written or verbally spoken they are incredibly important and special to each and every one of us. They help us form relationships and make our own mark on this world. They can empower us, discourage us, inspire us and make us feel everything in between. The compliments or insults we create are entirely determined by the words which are chosen. So think carefully about them. Cherish them. Preserve them. Alter them. Words may seem something small, yet they are something of utmost significance.
1. What makes you happy?
2.If you had to choose your all time favourite book or movie, what would it be and why?
3. You are given the chance to time travel. Would you choose to go back in time and visit the past or go forward and take a look at your future?
4. If you only had the option to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?
5. Which fictional world would you love to live in?
6. Do you have a OTP (one true pairing), if so who are they?
7. Do you prefer cupcakes or cookies?
8. What is your favourite season and why?
9. In relation to book to movie adaptations. Do you read the book or watch the movie first?
10. Which country do you most want to visit and why?
11. If you had a bucket list, what would be at the top?
Since I have written about both awards in this post, I have decided to combine the nominations.Therefore if you are a nominee then you have technically won two awards. All you have to do is read the rules for both awards and complete the tasks in a blog post. I couldn’t think of lots of blogs to nominate but here are a few I enjoy reading.
Until next time keep dreaming x