It was such a lovely surprise to be nominated for the Liebster award for the 3rd time 🙂
My previous awards blog post…
I would like to start by saying thank you to the lovely http://booksmoviestea.wordpress.com/ for nominating me!
The Rules include:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer 11 questions created by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Come up with your own 11 questions to ask your nominees.
Now let’s get started…
1. What is your favourite TV Show of all time?
I’m going to have to say that over the past few years it has probably been the vampire diaries. I love the story lines and the fact that Ian Somerhalder, Chris Wood, Paul Wesley and many more extremely good-looking actors are part of the cast.
2. Do you have a favourite book?
I don’t have an all time favourite book but a few that I have really enjoyed reading are the hunger games, divergent and the vampire academy.
3. What kind of food do you like?
I really like Mexican and Italian food. My favourites include enchiladas and pizza.
4. If you could relive a moment of your life, what would it be?
I had to think a lot about this question but I finally made a decision. Since my grandma in Turkey passed away last year I would love to relive a family holiday we spent with her when I was younger. It was such a great feeling being surrounded by family and in the presence of such a strong, inspirational and loving person.
5. The song that you hate the most is?
I can’t think of any songs I actually hate but there are a few that I have grown to dislike. Having been one of the most over played songs from the past year, Happy by Pharrell Williams actually really gets on my nerves now. (I promise I am not a miserable person :p)
6. Do you cook?
No but I do love to bake.
7. Are you a creative person?
Yes if this concerns writing and not drawing…
I would like to think that, as an aspiring author,I am a creative person. I love using my imagination to create my own stories and am a constant daydreamer.
8. What made your day yesterday?
Just spending quality time with my friends.
9. If you could have a book character as your boyfriend/girlfriend, who would it be?
It would have to be Four aka Tobias Eaton from the Divergent trilogy. I adored his character when I was reading the book so when Theo James got cast as him for the movies I think I fell in love with him even more.
10. If you could travel through time, where would you go?
I used to love studying history at school but I would love to travel further into the future. It would be really interesting to see what will have changed over the space of a few centuries.
Since I have already been nominated for this award, like quite a lot of other bloggers I know, I will try to nominate people who are yet to win it.
My nominations include:
I realise that I have only nominated a couple of blogs but it seems that the rest of the blogs I follow have already won this award numerous times or have more than 200 followers.
1. What makes you happy?
2.If you had to choose your all time favourite book or movie, what would it be and why?
3. You are given the chance to time travel. Would you choose to go back in time and visit the past or go forward and take a look at your future?
4. If you only had the option to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?
5. Which fictional world would you love to live in?
6. Do you have a OTP (one true pairing), if so who are they?
7. Do you prefer cupcakes or cookies?
8. What is your favourite season and why?
9. In relation to book to movie adaptations. Do you read the book or watch the movie first?
10. Which country do you most want to visit and why?
11. If you had a bucket list, what would be at the top?
If you are nominee and want to accept the award then all you have to do is follow the rules at the start of this blog post and answer my eleven questions 🙂
Until next time keep dreaming x