Recently I was lucky enough to be nominated for this award! 🙂
First of all I would like to start by saying a big thank you to the lovely https://booksmoviestea.wordpress.com/author/franzi000/ who nominated me.
1) Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3) Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4) Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. Do your friends/family know that you blog?
Only my close friends and family know about my blog.
2. What was your best moment with your blog so far?
Probably when I first started and I received some positive feedback which encouraged me to carry on blogging.
3. Why did you choose writing and not for example YouTube?
I choose to write because I am able to express myself much better through written form than spoken form.
4. Where would you to travel if you had the chance to?
There are so many places but the main ones would be America, Greece and a Scandinavian country like Norway (basically somewhere I could see the Northern lights)
5. Do you cook?
No but I bake.
6. Do you follow more female or male bloggers?
I don’t know for sure but probably more female bloggers because I like to read about fashion and makeup etc.
7. Do you follow blogs that are very different from yours in terms what they blog about?
My blog is quite random but I do follow a lot of blogs which are based specifically on things such as travel, fashion and books.
8. How often did you want to blog per week when you started?
I wanted to publish a post at least once a week which I have finally managed to do.
9. Are you a sweet or a salty person?
Definitely sweet…salty popcorn urgh.
10. What tip would you give a person who wants to start blogging?
Blogging is much more fun if you enjoy what you are writing about. The best way to find your blogging identity is to start by writing for yourself and soon enough, people with similar interests, will start to be interested in what you have to say as well.
1. What is your favourite genre of book?
2. What is your favourite season?
3. Do you prefer cookies or cupcakes?
4. Do you have a favourite song at the moment?
5. Are you more of a book or movie person?
6. What is your favourite part of blogging?
7. Do you have a favourite colour?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. Do you have a hobby besides blogging?
10. Which country do you really want to visit and why?
Until next time keep dreaming x