It’s officially December which can only mean one thing…Christmas is upon us! Autumn is officially over and the colder weather, albeit making me want to stay in bed all day, can’t stop me from feeling festive. So, let the November favourites begin.
- Waiting – Bootstraps
- Best days of our lives – Right the stars
- Love yourself – Justin Bieber
- Hailee Steinfeld – Rock Bottom
- Stone patch pocket pea coat – New Look
- Black cowl neck split side longline jumper – New look
- multicoloured knitted snood – Primark
- Camel coloured jumper – New Look
A few weeks ago I started watching Reign on Netflix and I couldn’t stop. It’s loosely based on the life of Mary Queen of Scots but has fictional plot-lines to make it something well worth the watch.
- Miracle on 34th street
It really wouldn’t be Christmas without both of these classic festive films!
Food and drink
- Nutella hot chocolate
- caramel waffles
- tea (I wouldn’t be able to function without it)
Makeup and Beauty
- Heel genius foot cream – Soap and Glory
- Cocoa and raspberry hand cream – Yves rocher
- Mid pink lipstick – New Look
- Perfume – Daisy by Marc Jacobs
I can’t believe that my next monthly favourites will be in 2016! This upcoming month is going to be a very exciting one for me and I can’t wait to blog about it all. I hope you’ve all had a wonderful November. 🙂
Until next time keep dreaming x