The year of 2015 will be one I will forever remember! It has been a year filled with memories I will forever cherish and moments I will never forget.
Here are just a few of the things I did this year:
- I finished my A-levels and started university.
- I finally got to see Taylor Swift perform live in Hyde park.
- I got to see my favourite musical Wicked.
- I went on a trip with my school friends to mark our last college year together.
- I went to the Harry Potter studios and sightseeing in London.
- I travelled around Turkey for 2 weeks.
- My blog had it’s first birthday!
Before I end this post with my best wishes for all of you, I would like to share some of my ‘aspirations’ for 2016. I don’t want to call them ‘New Years resolutions’ because I never seen to accomplish any of those, even though the concept is rather similar.
My 2016 aspirations…
– Set a Goodreads reading challenge and stick to it.
I didn’t achieve this years goal, but I’m remaining positive about my reading challenge for 2016. Having received a lot of books for Christmas, I’m ready to appreciate the simple task of reading once again.
– Do more charity/ fundraising work.
I don’t know whether this will be in the form of volunteering or raising money, but I’m determined to do something.
– Write more. Write something. Write anything.
Having had some of my creative writing marked by my lecturers, I feel much more self-assured, and confident, about my writing. This is going to be the year that I dedicate to becoming a better writer and finishing projects that are worth my time.
– Be a more consistent blogger.
Since the beginning of this blog I have uploaded on random days, whenever I felt like it. However, I know that as a reader I would find this annoying, so it’s time to make some changes. As of January, excluding monthly favourites, or Wattpad Wednesdays if I ever remember to post them, I will be publishing a single post a week on a Monday.
My list could be longer, and more elaborate, but I want these things to be achievable after all. So, when the clock turns 12 o’clock tomorrow evening, I will be feeling optimistic, and ready to face the new year.
I wish you all the best for 2016! What do you aspire to achieve next year? Let me know in the comments.
Until next time keep dreaming x