This month I ate way too much chocolate, eagerly anticipated Spring, and was consequently left disappointed by the cold and dreary weather. Nevertheless, I’ve had a lovely month, getting the chance to catch up with friends, and spending time with family.
Here are my March favourites…
- Bird Set Free – Sia
- Reaper – Sia
- War – She is we
- Pride – American Authors
- Best Fake Smile – James Bay
- Youth – Troye Sivan
Clothes and shoes
- Green Pinafore – New Look
- Blue bomber jacket – New Look
- White t-shirt – New Look
- Light brown metal trim ballet pumps – New Look
Makeup and beauty
- Makeup palette – Revolution
- Face mosturizer – My little box
- lip balm – My little box
- Visibly clear spot cleansing face wash – Neutrogena
- Powder brush – Real Techniques
- Mini cheddars – Jacobs
- Easter eggs
- Twinings camomile and honey tea
- Cocktails (all different kinds)
- The Brightside bubble bar – Lush
I’ve been wanting to read The Mortal Instruments books for a long time, and this show has convinced me to finally buy them. I’ve been enjoying the show so much that I’ve even attempted to cosplay Isabelle Lightwood, one of the lead shadowhunters.
Disclaimer – It was the first time I’d ever attempted to draw runes.
That’s all of my favourites from the month of March. It’s been a chocolate filled month which I’ve thoroughly enjoyed, and I hope you have too.
What are some of your monthly favourites? Let me know in the comments.
Until next time keep dreaming x