Since everyone loves a good chocolate chip cookie, I thought that I’d share this recipe with all of you. Despite finding the recipe in one of my baking books, I’ve tweaked it slightly and hopefully you enjoy them as much as me.
Let’s get baking…
- 115g/40z butter, softened
- 115g/40z caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 250g/90z self-raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 115g/40z chocolate chips
- Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the egg.
- Sift the flour and salt into the mixture and blend well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture on baking sheets. (No more than 6 on each sheet because they will spread)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees celcius/ 375F/ Gas mark 5 for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
I hope you have enjoyed reasding this post as much as I did creating it. If you want to see more baking posts, or are considering trying this recipe in the future, then please let me know in the comments.
Until next time keep dreaming x